Our silt curtains act as an impenetrable barrier to protect wildlife from water contamination
Cunningham silt curtains
Providing a long-lasting, entirely bespoke silt curtain solution
Cunningham Covers creates made-to-measure silt curtains that provide uncompromising strength and support. Also known as a turbidity curtain, flotation curtain or silt screen, our curtains are reinforced through high frequency and hot air welding, bolting and riveting to ensure maximum durability in both calm water states and more forceful wind and water conditions. Our silt curtains are designed and manufactured to your exact specifications and can be delivered locally or shipped internationally.
Silt curtains, or turbidity curtains are used to control and contain disrupted waterborne sediment in waterways during work such as coastal or marine dredging, excavation, marine construction or repair, civil works and pile driving. This prevent stress on ecologically sensitive habitats and marine pollution during necessary construction and repair projects. Cunningham are proud to manufacture products that enable our clients to protect the environment and ensure the best possible water quality and clarity.
Benefits of our silt curtains
With over 40 years of experience across the industry, Cunningham’s Silt Curtain is a trusted turbidity curtain solution that will achieve fast and efficient results for your business. Our made-to-order curtains ensure the best outcome for our customers’ marine construction work.
- Oil and UV resistant
- Customisable for a variety of applications
- Available in a range of colours for visibility
- Reinforced support in a variety of weather conditions
- Tailored to your required depth and size
- Easy deployment
A bespoke service
We can manufacture your bespoke turbidity curtain to include the following:
- Preferred sizing - curtains are designed, cut and welded to ensure the best sizing and fit
- Specially designed and coated PVC – will outlast alternatives and prevent contamination
- Reinforcement through riveting
- High frequency welding for strength
- Special surface finish
- Ultraviolet light stabilizers to protect against UV degradation
- Shipped worldwide
Interested in silt curtains?
Contact us today for a quote.
Talk to Stephen Today:
+44 (0)28 7964 2638
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm